Circular from RGUHS to reopen MBBS classes from 1st December 2020 – CLICK HERE
Self-reporting form to rejoin the college – CLICK HERE
Undertaking for students & Parent to Rejoin the college – CLICK HERE
Instructions to Students: –
- All students were instructed to come along with a COVID test report from their places if possible, if can’t, they have to give the COVID test in our college immediately without fail.
- Self-discipline is most important to contain COVID-19 through social distancing & maintaining hygiene frequently handwashing with soap /hand sanitizer.
- Should always wear a face cover /mask.
- May install Arogya setu app.
- Shall avoid fast food, and promote activities like exercise, yoga, eating fresh fruits, healthy foods.
- Respiratory etiquette should be followed.
- Avoid moving outside the campus.
- Avoid sharing household items like dishes, drinking glasses, water bottles, utensils, towels bedding, etc.,
- Students to contact COVID-19 care physician (senior residents in General Medicine with a mobile number) when required.
- Immediately report to student in-charge of student care committee if symptoms occur.
- Students should submit their undertaking from the parents during the time of reporting to the college/hostel.